Subscriber may cancel the Services at any time by notifying us via digital written request (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Services will continue until the end of the current subscription month.
- We do not provide a refund for early cancellation of Services for any reason.
- Cancellation must be made at least one week prior to the end of the current subscription cycle.
- If the Subscriber cancels within one week of the end of the cycle, they will be billed for the following month. For example, if the subscription is set to renew Friday, cancel by the previous Friday to prevent being billed for the following month.
We may cancel the Services in the following circumstances:
- If we have any reason whatsoever to believe that the Services are being used to contravene any law, the Services shall be immediately cancelled. Any such cancellation shall be at the sole discretion of us and without refund or liability to Subscriber.
- If Subscriber does not pay for the Services by the required due date, we will cancel or suspend the Services immediately.
- If Subscriber violates these Terms in any manner, we may cancel or suspend the Services and will provide notice to Subscriber of the violation.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Services for any or no reason.
You may stop using your service at any time.
- We do not refund or prorate unused portions of a subscription.
- This means that if you stop or close your account, you will retain access until the end of your subscription.